- Study, develop, and spread effective ways of organizing communities
- Facilitate the flow of information and resources among organizers
- Coordinate community organizing efforts, actions, and mobilizations
- Support members of the organizing community
- All oppressive and hierarchical social relations, including but not limited to the state, capitalism, patriarchy, racism, heterosexism, speciesism, ageism, and ableism must be subverted.
- Society must be organized on the basis of common ownership of the means of production, direct democracy, and a horizontal network of voluntary associations, workers’ councils, and/or a gift economy through which everyone will be free to satisfy their needs.
- The people will be liberated not by any elite but by themselves, through direct action as autonomous individuals with a developed affinity.