Hey there peers…. :)¶
I have find something solid for learning resources was missing. Although the wiki pages which we constructed with collaborative contribution is itself would be a great way to learn and share, a room for stacking up the learning resources are important and effective for enriching community wisdom, skills of hackers, makers, contributors and new comers alike.
Networking, – Graph Theory¶
- Creative Networking – F08 Syllabus
- Spectral Graph Theory – (Mathematical treatment)
- Networks, Theory & Application – Material collection (Credits: University of Michigan)
- W.M. Keck centre EM Lab – Laboratory academy learning for Electromagnetics – with notes
- Computational Electromagnetics – Keck centre Youtube CEM videos
Propagation / Path Loss Modeling¶
Radio Network Planning & Budgeting¶
- Planning using GIS tools – one can learn the process of Radio Network planning – actually a lot more has to be done in free software/hardware domain similar to this.